Pastures Ave, St Georges, Weston-super-Mare BS22 7SA
Wednesday, 4PM to 6PM
November 11, 2020
Spread the Happiness Team
https://www.spreadthehappiness.co.uk/events/Organizer's other events
Shonette is an outstanding EYFS and Year 1 practitioner and has designed a step by step simple and impacting programme to help Teachers, TA’s and Senior Leaders to ‘Build the Bridge to get over the Covid-19 education gap’ and prepare for the return of Ofsted.
The training will demonstrate and concentrate on:
· Delivering name writing techniques with a 10 day challenge
· Developing reading and writing of key words (without full phonics needed)
· Raising standards in Maths through an approach which will enable children to count, recognise, order and write numbers rapidly
· How to PDR (plan, do and review) a key resource to inspire literacy, maths and development
· Child led learning with the increasing demands on core subjects
· Using Shonette’s ‘adventure’ inspired activities to raise standards and accelerate child development
· Using the outdoor classroom to accelerate learning
Price: £57 plus VAT per person.
An invitation link to the Zoom meeting will be sent 24 hours before the event.