Space Planning 2018
Space Planning has been updated (and improved) and is now available for download.
Containing 6 Weeks of planning (and some bonus activities)
Planning is based on the following books:
- Bob the Man on the Moon by Simon Bartrum
- Q Pootle 5 by Nick Butterworth
- The Blackest Hole in Outer Space by Penny Little
- Bob (The Man on the Moon) and the Moontree Mystery
- Good Night Spaceman by Michelle Robinson and Nick East (with a letter from ESA Astronaut Tim Peake)
Plus Generic Activities for a Space Theme by Shonette Bason Wood.
Planning topics covered:
Including generic activies